Indiana Chauffeur Drivers License
If you would like to apply for the Indiana chauffeur drivers license, you will be required to submit your application at the local BMV office. Although you are not required to complete any special drivers education classes, you still need to take the written exam at the BMV office.
When you arrive to the BMV, you must:
- Show proof of citizenship
- Show proof of Indiana residency
- Provide social security number
- Be at least 18 years old
- Possess at least one year if driving experience
- Possess a regular Indiana drivers licence
If you satisfy the above requirements, you will be required to take a written exam for chauffeurs drivers license and pass a vision test. Once you pass the tests, you will be issued with the Indiana chauffeur’s drivers license.