Kentucky Drivers License Class Types
At the moment, there are the following drivers license types offered in the state of Kentucky:
- Class A. Commercial Drivers License, CDL
- Class B. Commercial Drivers License, CDL
- Class C. Commercial Drivers License, CDL
- Class D. Operators License. Regular Kentucky drivers license. Allows for operation of passenger vehicles, pickup trucks, station vagons, utility vehicles and panel trucks. The weight of a vehicle should not exceed 26,000 pounds and the vehicle should be designed to carry no more than 16 passengers, driver included.
- Class E. Moped drivers license. Allows operation of a moped only.
- Class M. Motorcycle drivers license. Allows operation on motorcycles
- Class N. Non-resident drivers license.
Additional restrictions and endorsements can apply to every drivers license class.