Eng Esp

California Driver License Record Correction Request - (Traffic Violations/Convictions Only) (DL 207)

Use this form to dispute an incorrect traffic violation or conviction information on your driving record, other than motor vehicle traffic accidents. You must submit certified court abstracts an/or court documentation in order for the DMV to update your record. You must certify that you have read and understood all instructions and warnings on the form, including provisions of Penal Code Section 115(a).

Download California 10 Year History Record Check form (DL 939)

Other California DMV Forms